A Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Mr. Horton’s professional background has been in personal injury law and insurance defense. At the age of only 28 years old, just two years out of law school, Mr. Horton resolved his first seven figure case. He has represented over 15,000 people in the State of Nevada.
Mr. Horton has successfully participated in matters before the Nevada State Court System, including the District Courts and the Nevada State Supreme Court. He has also successfully participated in matters before the United States District Court System. Mr. Horton has extensive trial experience including jury trials, bench trials, arbitrations and mediations.
Mr. Horton attended Texas Christian University receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with an emphasis in International Finance. Mr. Horton received his Law Degree from Texas Tech University School of Law, cum laude, in 1996.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, JD, cum laude, 1996
- Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Science (Economics), 1992
- Since 1996 – Personal Injury
- 4 years – Partner with Horton and Horton
- Head Insurance Defense Counsel for Nevada Docs
- Completed 20+ successful Personal Injury trials
- American Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- American Association For Justice
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Trustees Nevada Law Foundation
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Nevada
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell®
- Mexican Patriotic Committee for Legal Contributions to the Hispanic Community