David Thomas is an associate with Dallas Horton & Associates and practices personal injury law including medical malpractice defense. He joined the firm in June of 2007.
After graduating from the University of San Diego in 1987, Mr. Thomas practiced primarily insurance defense with Barker, Gillock, Koning, Brown and Early. He became a partner in that firm in approximately 1993 and remained there until his firm merged with Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard and Smith in 2005. Mr. Thomas’ legal experience includes successful completion of approximately twenty jury trials, hundreds of arbitrations and mediations, and multiple oral arguments before the Nevada Supreme Court including the three published opinions stated above.
Mr. Thomas is admitted to practice in all courts of the State of Nevada , the United States District Court, the Ninth Circuit, and the United Stated Supreme Court.
Mr. Thomas has been married to his wife Rosanne for 21 years. He is the proud father of a daughter Kelsey, who is a freshman at Texas Christian University, and a son John, who is a freshman at Faith Lutheran High School.
Real Auto Accident Case Results Achieved By Dallas Horton and Associates:
Dallas Horton & Associates have successfully resolved many cases involving auto accidents. Here are a few:
- $8.9 million for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $1 million for Roll-over Motor Vehicle Accident
- $975,000 for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $800,000 for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $757,000 for Motor Vehicle Accident
"Irrespective of the size of the case, our goal is to give every client the time and attention they deserve, and to get justice for all. Our office has handled over 15,000 cases ranging in value from $5000 to $9.6 million. It is not about the value of the harm, its about correcting the injustice that has occurred. Our law firm cares about your injury as well as your recovery." - Dallas Horton
Call To Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
- University of San Diego, JD, 1987
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts (Business Management), 1984
- 19 years – Insurance defense litigation including approximately 20 trials in areas ranging from auto cases and bad faith to products liability and commercial/mortgage litigation
- Represented university employees in two National Collegiate Athletic Association investigations
- AV rated Martindale-Hubbell®
- Participated in numerous in-house seminars to insurance company clients, private clients, and private associations (e.g. RIMS) regarding Nevada law and insurance issues
- Caesars Palace v. National Union, 106 Nev.
- Grosjean v. Imperial Palace, Inc.
- Webb v. Clark County School District
- American Bar Association
Let Dallas Horton & Associates Help!
The auto accident lawyers at Las Vegas’ Dallas Horton & Associates have been representing clients for nearly 20 years. Our team has a combined 70+ years of legal experience. No matter the specifics of your case, you can rely on us for informed, actionable advice and an honest assessment of your legal options.
Injured in an auto accident? Get started today by calling our office to schedule your free initial consultation. Our attorneys are licensed to practice personal injury law throughout Nevada and are available to help all auto accident injury victims in Las Vegas and beyond.