Premier Day Care Negligence Attorney in Las Vegas - Dallas Horton
You get the call at work, your child has been injured at day care. You rush over to the facility or, heaven forbid, the hospital to be with your child and to find out how this could have happened.
The day care owners and staff either aren’t saying anything, have conflicting stories or have the nerve to blame your child for their injuries. You feel angry, betrayed, and unsure of how to get justice for your child.
When you drop a child off at day care, you trust that the facility will provide a loving and caring environment, a safe facility and a trained staff to watch over your child while you’re at work. Many day care operators do the best job they can, but accidents happen and the facility itself might be responsible.
Therefore, the day care facility may have to pay damages for the injury, or in some cases, wrongful death. The types of issues leading to injury or death include:
- Dangerous conditions at the day care facility.
- Injuries sustained as a result of inadequate supervision.
- Assault by daycare staff members or other children.
- Laying a child down to sleep incorrectly on the stomach.
- Falls from furniture or playground equipment.
- Failure to address a child’s special needs.
In addition, any violation of the Nevada day care standards can possibly lead to harm.
Real Case Results
Dallas Horton & Associates have resolved hundreds of cases in Las Vegas, including day care negligence cases. Here are a few real results from some of our cases:
- $8.9 million resolution for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $5.4 million resolution for Sexual Abuse
- $2.975 million resolution for Leg Injury
- $2.25 million resolution for Constructive Fraud
- $2.25 million resolution for Probate Dispute
- $2.0 million resolution for Spinal Cord Injury
"Irrespective of the size of the case, our goal is to give every client the time and attention they deserve, and to get justice for all. Our office has handled over 15,000 cases ranging in value from $5000 to $9.6 million. It is not about the value of the harm, its about correcting the injustice that has occurred. Our law firm cares about your injury as well as your recovery." - Dallas Horton
Call To Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
We Can Help Your Child!
Dallas Horton & Associates know the laws and will make sure your child receives the maximum amount of compensation for their pain and suffering and gets the justice you seek for this betrayal of trust. No one should ever have to answer that call.
You have to be able to trust that your child is properly supervised and protected while in day care. Dallas Horton & Associates will help you make sure they are.