Christian Smith is an associate with Dallas Horton & Associates and practices personal injury law. He joined the firm in December, 2008.
Since graduating from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2002, Mr. Smith practiced primarily insurance defense with several of Nevada’s preeminent insurance defense firms. Mr. Smith’s legal experience includes successful completion of several jury trials, numerous arbitrations and mediations, and oral arguments before the Nevada Supreme Court which led to a published opinion.
Mr. Smith is admitted to practice in all Courts of the State of Nevada and has been admitted to practice before the United States District Court, 9th Circuit. Mr. Smith is a member of the Clark County Bar Association. Mr. Smith enjoys playing golf when not spending time with his wife and friends.
- Clark County Bar Association
AWARDS / PUBLICATIONS
- Two published opinions with the Nevada Supreme Court (Trustees of the Plumbers v. Developers Surety & Indemnity Co., 120 Nev. 56 (2004); Insurance Company of the West v. Gibson Tile, 122 Nev. 459 (2006).
- Insurance defense litigation for 6 years including successful completion of two civil jury trials.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, JD, 2002 – Suma Cum Laude
- Elon University, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science/History),1998