A Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Pahrump Accident Victims
Dallas Horton & Associates is known as one of the best personal injury attorneys that is conveniently located for Pahrump residents. Our clients come to us from all walks of life in search of professional, informed representation in a wide range of personal injury matters.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, slip and fall or other incident, you may have a legal right to obtain compensation for your injury. Don’t let an insurance company dictate the size of settlement you’re entitled to — representation from one of our skilled team members can be the key to ensuring you get the money you need to recover properly.
Real Case Results:
Dallas Horton & Associates have successfully resolved many cases in Las Vegas, including many Back and Neck Injury cases. Here are results from a few of our cases:
- $1 million for Wrongful Death
- $8.9 million for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $5.4 million for Sexual Abuse
- $2.975 million for Leg Injury
- $2.25 million for Constructive Fraud
"Irrespective of the size of the case, our goal is to give every client the time and attention they deserve, and to get justice for all. Our office has handled over 15,000 cases ranging in value from $5000 to $9.6 million. It is not about the value of the harm, its about correcting the injustice that has occurred. Our law firm cares about your injury as well as your recovery." - Dallas Horton
Call To Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
Cases We Handle
Personal injury law is a large field. When looking for a lawyer in Pahrump, it is important to choose a professional who has experience with your specific type of claim. In the past, the attorneys at Dallas Horton & Associates have provided representation in the following matters:
- Auto accidents: We know the law, and we know how to ensure your insurance company doesn’t take advantage of you following an auto accident. Based close to Pahrump, our attorneys have more than 17 years of experience fighting for auto accident victims’ rights.
- Slips and falls: Slips and falls and other accidents can have serious consequences such as traumatic brain injury and permanent disability. Accepting a settlement before the full extent of your injuries are revealed can severely impede your recovery. We’ll work with medical experts to help you chart a course back to health.
- Premises liability: When you’re visiting someone else’s property, you should have a reasonable expectation of safety. Filing a premises liability claim can not only get you compensated for your injuries, it can also expose unsafe conditions and help prevent others from getting hurt in the future.
- Wrongful death: Nothing is more traumatic than the sudden loss of someone close to us. A wrongful death claim can’t change that, but it may help protect your interests when funeral costs, medical bills and other expenses start to pile up.
Take the First Steps to Reclaiming Your Life
In a split second, an accident or injury can have a profound impact on your health, your happiness, and your finances. The long-term consequences of a large hospital bill can severely limit your future, adding to the stress and emotional damages caused by such a traumatic event.
Many accident victims are hesitant to fully explore their legal options, whether out of pride or an unwillingness to cause trouble for the other party. It’s important to remember that a personal injury claim isn’t about punishing anyone — it’s simply about ensuring you can have a comfortable recovery that gets your health and life back on track quickly.
Often, a long, drawn-out legal battle isn’t necessary. The personal injury attorneys at Dallas Horton & Associates can represent you at the negotiating table and press the relevant insurance company for a better settlement. If it’s necessary to escalate the matter, however, we will provide aggressive representation that uses every legal tool available. To learn more about your options, contact our office to request a free consultation.