Personal Injury Law near Spring Valley, NV
Looking for an attorney in Spring Valley? The law office of Dallas Horton & Associates, located in nearby southeast Las Vegas, offers clients effective, professional representation in all personal injury matters. We have more than 17 years of experience helping clients get the settlement they need for a stress-free recovery.
We offer free consultations for anyone who has been injured in a car accident or as a result of another individual’s negligence. To find out more about what we can do for you, call or email our office to schedule your appointment today.
Real Case Results:
Dallas Horton & Associates have successfully resolved many cases in Las Vegas, including many Back and Neck Injury cases. Here are results from a few of our cases:
- $1 million for Wrongful Death
- $8.9 million for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $5.4 million for Sexual Abuse
- $2.975 million for Leg Injury
- $2.25 million for Constructive Fraud
Call To Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
The team at Dallas Horton & Associates is committed to providing exceptional service to all residents of Spring Valley. Our law firm employs many bilingual staff members — approximately 30% of our clientele is Hispanic or Latino. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Back, neck and spine injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Slip and fall accidents
- Product defects
- Nursing home abuse
- Daycare negligence
- Injuries to a minor
- Bad-faith insurance claims
- Wrongful death
At this time, we do not handle worker’s compensation, disability claims or criminal law cases — as a result, accident and injury victims can count on having the full resources of our staff to work towards a positive resolution for their claim.
Our attorneys are available around the clock to provide immediate assistance in the event of an accident. If you are coming to us after the fact, there are a few things you can do ahead of time to simplify the process:
- Write down exactly what happened. Having a clear chain of events written down can help you avoid accidentally making conflicting statements that could jeopardize your chances of obtaining a fair settlement for your claim.
- Take photos of the scene. Photo evidence can be extremely important when trying to prove cases of premises liability. If you were not able to take pictures at the time of the accident, go back and do so as soon as you are able.
- Keep a record of any expenses incurred as a result of the accident. This can include medical bills, ambulance fees, property damage, lost wages and any other costs.
- Bring along any correspondence from your insurance. Before you accept a settlement, have one of our team members review it to ensure you are not being shortchanged.
Taking care of these and other matters beforehand can make it easier for our attorneys to negotiate your case and hopefully avoid an extended legal battle.