Taxi Accidents Law in Las Vegas Nevada
If you've been injured in an accident involving a taxi, whether you were a passenger, a pedestrian bystander or were in the other vehicle, you may have a legal right to compensation. While many taxi operators are safe, courteous drivers, too often their aggressive behavior on the road leads to injury-causing accidents.
While the purpose of filing a lawsuit isn't to shame or punish the guilty party, doing so can bring awareness to the unsafe conditions faced by anyone sharing the road with a taxi driver. It also exposes the culture of impunity that allows accidents to go unpunished.
Dallas Horton & Associates is a Las Vegas car accident attorney specializing in helping taxi accident victims. We provide aggressive representation when necessary and informed counsel that helps you make wise decisions about your legal options.
Real Case Results:
Dallas Horton & Associates have successfully resolved many cases in Las Vegas, including many Back and Neck Injury cases. Here are results from a few of our cases:
- $1 million for Wrongful Death
- $8.9 million for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $5.4 million for Sexual Abuse
- $2.975 million for Leg Injury
- $2.25 million for Constructive Fraud
Call To Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
Get the Settlement You Deserve
Taxi companies are important clients for insurance companies and, as a result, many car accident victims often find themselves facing an uphill battle for fair compensation. For more than 18 years, Dallas Horton & Associates has been fighting back against unfair treatment by insurance companies. Some of the damages we may be able to help you recover include:
- Medical expenses, including those associated with both your initial hospitalization and your ongoing physical rehabilitation. For this reason, it's important to keep track of all costs you incur during your recovery.
- Lost wages if your recovery has caused you to miss a significant amount of work and lost earning potential if your injury has resulted in a permanent or long-term disability that limits your ability to provide for yourself.
- Pain & Suffering covering stress, depression, anxiety or other emotional consequences of the accident.
- Funeral expenses in the unfortunate event that the accident resulted in a fatality. Surviving spouses may also be able to receive compensation for lost companionship or financial support.
Knowing which damages to seek is one of the most important jobs of a taxi accident attorney. The team at Dallas Horton & Associates is available to provide a free review of your case and outline your options for moving forward. Contact our Las Vegas office to schedule your appointment today.
Recovering from a Taxi accident in Las Vegas can be a long and difficult process. The stress involved in dealing with ongoing legal matters related to your claim can only make it worse.
At Dallas Horton & Associates, we do everything we can to make the process easy. We will provide professional representation in all matters, whether it's at the negotiating table or before a judge. We will keep you informed throughout all proceedings, ensuring you know exactly what's going on and can make proactive decisions about your future. Honesty is one of our core values — if we don't believe there's an advantage to escalating your case, we will advise accordingly.
Our taxi accident lawyers have a combined 70 years of experience with motor vehicle and personal injury law. We are proud to offer fair and equal treatment to a diverse selection of clients, and we have a number of Spanish-speaking staff on hand to provide bilingual service if requested. To learn more about what we can do for you, contact our office and schedule your consultation today.