Meet Dallas Horton
Mr. Horton was born in Italy and raised in rural Beaumont, Texas. He moved to Nevada and obtained his license in 1996.
Mr. Horton is a renowned personal injury attorney in Las Vegas, who specializes in defending clients against insurance companies who do not want to pay victims what they should. At the age of only 28 years old, just two years out of law school, Mr. Horton resolved his first seven figure case. He has represented over 15,000 people in the State of Nevada.
Mr. Horton has successfully participated in matters before the Nevada State Court System, including the District Courts and the Nevada State Supreme Court. He has also successfully participated in matters before the United States District Court System. Mr. Horton has extensive trial experience including jury trials, bench trials, arbitration and mediation.
Mr. Horton attended Texas Christian University receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with an emphasis in International Finance. Mr. Horton received his Law Degree from Texas Tech University School of Law, Cum Laude, in 1996.
Real Case Results:
Dallas Horton & Associates have successfully resolved many cases in Las Vegas, including many Back and Neck Injury cases. Here are results from a few of our cases:
- $1 million for Wrongful Death
- $8.9 million for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $5.4 million for Sexual Abuse
- $2.975 million for Leg Injury
- $2.25 million for Constructive Fraud
"Irrespective of the size of the case, our goal is to give every client the time and attention they deserve, and to get justice for all. Our office has handled over 15,000 cases ranging in value from $5000 to $9.6 million. It is not about the value of the harm, its about correcting the injustice that has occurred. Our law firm cares about your injury as well as your recovery." - Dallas Horton
Call To Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
- Texas Tech University School of Law, JD, cum laude, 1996
- Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Science (Economics), 1992
- Since 1996 – Personal Injury
- 4 years – Partner with Horton and Horton
- Head Insurance Defense Counsel for Nevada Docs
- Completed 20+ successful Personal Injury trials
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2017 Legal Excellence Award Winner by Vegas Legal Magazine
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- Rated Top 25 Brain Injury Lawyer in Nevada
- Top 100 Men in Business 2018 - Las Vegas
- Top 100 Men of Success – My Vegas Magazine 2017
- Top 100 Lawyer of the Year- My Vegas Magazine 2015 - 2018
- Las Vegas Top 100 Men of the Year 2015 - 2017
- Mexican Patriotic Committee for Legal Contributions to the Hispanic Community
- MyVegas Magazine Multi-Award Winner in Excellence and Law
- Guest Legal Contributor to the Morning Blend News Show
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Nevada
- Who’s Who of Lawyers Award Winner
- Top 100 Lawyer- My Vegas Magazine
- Top 100 Business Men- My Vegas Magazine
- Top Lawyers- Vegas Inc. 2013
- 2016 and 2017 Top 100 Men of the Year
- Top 100 Most Successful Business Men- My Vegas Magazine 201